A career in osteopathic medicine is full of aha moments – you know, when everything just clicks! – and a weekend at OMED is no different. Share your most memorable aha moments for a chance to win free full registration* to OMED 2019 in Baltimore. Using a photo, video or text, tell us about your aha moments by posting on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- All submissions must include #OMEDaha in their captions.
- You can submit on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, or via email by sending aha moments to email@example.com.
- There is no submission limit. The winner will be drawn randomly, so we encourage you to post or email regularly to increase your odds of winning.
The contest will open at midnight CST on Monday, June 3, and run through 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, June 21. We’ll notify the winner within a few days and will make the winning entry public by Friday, June 28.
*One non-transferable registration will be awarded and does not cover any additional fees, such as travel or hotel.
We look forward to seeing you at OMED 2019!
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 3 at midnight CST and ending June 21 at 11:59 p.m. CST. By entering, the contestant (“You”) consents to the following terms and conditions:
- How to Enter: The campaign must be entered by submitting an entry through a post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram that includes #OMEDaha, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of American Osteopathic Association (“AOA”). You may enter as many times as You like, but you may not enter using multiple email addresses, accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of AOA. AOA and AOIA trustees and employees, as well as their immediate family members, are ineligible from receiving a prize.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (“Winner”) will receive one full conference registration to OMED 2019 in Baltimore, Maryland from October 25 to October 28, 2019. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by AOA. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is limited to registration only. Any and all prize-related expenses, including travel costs and without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AOA to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of AOA. Winner will be notified by email or direct message within three (3) business days following selection of Winner. AOA shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to accept the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. When Winner is selected, their entry will be made public on OMED.Osteopathic.org by June 28, 2019.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that AOA, anyone acting on behalf of AOA, and AOA’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of AOA. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AOA from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which AOA may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms and Conditions: AOA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond AOA’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, AOA may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by AOA. AOA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. AOA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is American Osteopathic Association, an Illinois not for profit corporation, 142 East Ontario Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611.