OMED23 is THE place to engage a broad spectrum of osteopathic physicians, students and health professionals seeking the latest and most relevant products, technologies, therapeutics and services to benefit their patients. For more information on becoming an Exhibitor, presenting at a Product Theater or becoming an OMED sponsor please contact an OMED team member listed.
Who are DOs?
Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine, or DOs, make up one of the fastest-growing segments of the healthcare profession. There are currently more than 135,000 DOs in the U.S., with more than half that number practicing in primary care.
DOs are fully licensed physicians who practice in all areas of medicine — but they practice health care differently, emphasizing a whole-person approach to care. They practice using the latest science and technology, but also consider options to complement pharmaceuticals and surgery. Learn more about the DO distinction.
- You can’t reach this audience anyplace else!
- Practical education focused on issues DOs and their patients care about.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
- Exhibit Opportunities – learn more and secure a booth space
- Sponsorship Opportunities – view various opportunities (coming soon)
- Symposium Opportunities – discover in-person and virtual opportunities (coming soon)