Already registered? Log into the OMED virtual platform
Even if you missed the live event held Oct. 15-18, there’s still time to earn up to 30 category 1-A credits and 20 category 1-B credits or up to 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ selected from more than 180 hours of on-demand specialty programming.
OMED registration provides unlimited access to on-demand course recordings through Oct. 25, so there’s still time to earn CME through informative didactice programming offered by 12 osteopathic specialty colleges.
Register by mail using the downloadable registration form.
The following registration fees are broken down by attendee category:
- AOA Member: $849
- Specialty College (Must be AOA Member): $849
- AOA Nonmember: $1049
- Associate Member/Practice Manager: $225
- Non-DO (MD, PhD, NDO): $1049
- Physicians Assistant (PA): $849
- Retired AOA Member: $300
- Intern: $250
- Postdoctoral Trainee | Resident: $250
- Student: $100
- State, Specialty college, or Non-Practicing Affiliate Executive Director: $50
- Advocates: $50
- Military: $849